Your tax-deductible gift helps Prevention 1st, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, create and deliver hands-on, evidence-based training programs—consistently rated “highly effective”—to protect those most at risk for injuries including:
- Safe at Home safety training for people with intellectual disabilities
- After the Fire: The Teachable Moment, helping kids cope and learn following a fire
- Peer to Peer Safety Training for students and older adults
- Home Fire Drill biannual campaign, to help you and your loved ones get out safely
But we get far more requests for training —from schools, community groups, and organizations serving people with disabilities—than we can meet. You can help!!
Donate online today!
Click below to donate through Paypal.
We also offer these methods of donation:
- Through Network for Good
- Through United Way of Greater Rochester Donor Choice ID# 2472
- By check to Prevention 1st: 1900 S. Clinton Ave, Suite 13, Rochester, NY 14618
- Through AmazonSmile every time you shop.
Thank you for helping to prevent injuries and save lives!