The 2017 Jane and Larry Glazer Memorial Golf Tournament to benefit Prevention 1st was the largest ever, with 124 golfers and 61 tee sponsors. The event, which began 5 years ago, raised more than $35,000, an increase of $5,000 over last year, to support life-saving Prevention 1st programs.
This year for the first time the after-tournament dinner was held at Midvale Country Club, increasing the number of people we could accommodate to join us for dinner only, which doubled to 42 individuals. The silent auction featured a record 31 items.
Congratulations to our winning foursomes and outstanding golfers:
1st Place Men’s (58): Joel Chirenza; Nick Paolini; Jon Ogden; Mike Caruso (Tie Broken on #1 handicap hole)
1st Place Mixed (64): Meg Russell; Karen DiMarco; Mike Quagliata; Tony Noto
Closest to the Pin # 4 (Men): Kevin Catino (8’ 2”)
Closest to the Line #7 (Men): Pat Fennel
Closest to the Line #7 (Women): Stacy Marris
Birdie 2 on #13: Eric Platzer; Jim Walter; Andy Deutsch; Kevin McCoey
Eagle 3 on #17: Rick Glazer; Jeff Rubens; Adrien Morganstern; Jordan Morganstern
Thanks to all of our golfers, the more than 165 people who attended the day’s events, to Midvale Country Club for their outstanding service and support, to Buckingham Properties for donation of first aid kits and water bottles for all golfers, and to our 2017 Golf Committee: Stephen Rogoff – co-chair; Harvey Bunis – co-chair; Jessica Holly – secretary; John Eilertsen – treasurer; Michael Chatwin; Steven Chatwin; John Flannery; Rick Glazer; Kristin Phelps; Sarabeth Rogoff and Scott Rogoff.
Special thanks to our 2017 Tee Sponsors:
- Abrams, Fensterman, LLP
- American CyberSystems
- Bandwidth Application Technologies
- Barclay Damon, LLP
- Bell Tenant Champions
- Brighton Securities
- Browncroft Family Restaurant
- Buckingham Properties
- Harvey S. Bunis, Esq.
- Canandaigua National Bank
- Fire Chief John Caufield and Susan Walz
- Friends of Molly Clifford
- Community Health Strategies
- Cooley Group, Inc. – David Kolko & Kim Fravel
- CurAegis Technologies
- Developmental Disabilities Giving Circle
- Cathy & Jack Dinaburg
- Eagle Cleaners Panorama Plaza
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Flaherty Salmin CPA’s
- FSB Realty Services LLC
- The Glazer Family
- Golf Weekly
- Graham Construction
- Heritage Financial Services
- The Insurance Marketplace Agency, Leonard & Michael Zwas
- Kiwanis West Central of Rochester
- Kevin Lillis & 3 Ladies
- Al Mason, Photographer
- Mengel, Metzger, Barr & Co.
- Thomas H. Neilans, Ph.D.
- Palmer Food Services
- David Pelusio, Sr.
- Perlo’s Restaurant
- Pickle Factory
- Ralph Honda
- The Residences @ Canalside and @home Builders
- Riedman Homes
- Senator Joseph Robach
- Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Heather & Brett Rogoff
- Stephen D. Rogoff, Esq.
- Ruda Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisers
- Sage Rutty
- Shapiro, DiCaro & Barak, LLC
- Daryl Sharp & Robert Cole
- James Sheppard
- Sign Design
- TouchStream Solutions
- Trillium Health
- Upstate Special Needs Planning
- USAirports Flight Support
- Webster Schubel & Meier, LLP